Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/products/12166/wasteworks-sql-provides-expanded-capabilities
Products | Metals Recycling, MSW Recycling, Software and Automation
WasteWORKS-SQL is available as a robust, off-the-shelf package for new and existing customers in solid waste and recycling looking to expand on the proven capabilities of WasteWORKS software. WasteWORKS-SQL maintains the flexible functionality and simple usability of WasteWORKS for ticketing and billing, and provides expanded reporting capabilities, Windows level security and fast, efficient processing.
This software is designed for reliability, and provides real-time calculation of balance and totals fields as well as quick look-ups and summaries. It also comes standard with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express, and uses a powerful Crystal Reports engine for generating reports at very fast speeds.
Plus, WasteWORKS-SQL’s Synchronization Manager helps keep site servers in sync even when connections are less than reliable, with regular updates between all sites, keeping users on the “same page” and eliminating downtime.
To learn more about this company:
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant