Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/products/12048/terex-woodsman-launches-trommel-range
Products | Organics Recycling, Screens
“The Terex Woodsman 810 and Terex Woodsman 830 builds on and complements our current brush chipper and biomass product range,” said Barry DeLau, global sales and marketing director. “This represents the next step in the evolution of our dynamic product development program.”
The Terex Woodsman 810 is a mid-sized two-way split trommel screen designed for quick set up time and high throughput. The Terex Woodsman 830 is the largest model within the Terex Woodsman trommel range.
Both models offer key features, including large screen areas, a four wheel drive friction drum drive system, a proportional load sensing kick-out control system on the feeder conveyor and hydraulic folding onboard conveyors. Units are also designed for low maintenance and ease of operation, to work in a variety of applications such compost and recycling, as well as wood chips and top soil.
To learn more about this company:
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant