Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/products/10574/pendu-turn-teq-compost-turner
Products | Compost turners, Organics Recycling
The Pendu Turn TEQ compost turner is designed for a 14-foot-wide by six-foot-high nominal windrow. According to Pendu, a smaller pile, coupled with the Turn TEQ’s compact design and tighter turning radius, allows users to process up to 25 percent more material than a larger commercial machine in the same amount of space.
Plus, the company says, the Turn TEQ’s unique, patented Air Injection Process results in better microbe preservation which, combined with a smaller pile size, reduces composting time from 12 weeks to as little as eight weeks, depending on the type of material being composted. The Turn TEQ also uses only six gallons of fuel per hour to process 1,600 to 1,800 yards of material.
Pendu Manufacturing, Inc.
To learn more about this company:
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant