News Headlines | Shredders
April 29, 2013
In order to meet increasing demand for its machines, in 2012 Komptech expanded its manufacturing capacity. Currently, the company says, with their new plant in Germany and a major expansion of a...
February 11, 2013
LiftTech Industrial Services has unveiled a new website ( www.lifttechindustrial.com ) which, the firm hopes, will help customers to better understand the firm’s unique position in...
December 10, 2012
Komptech’s newest factory in Oelde (NRW, Germany) recently went into operation and delivered its first machine, a Cribus 2800 trommel screen for shipment to the US. Komptech has...
- MHL340 E material handler features more powerful engine with lower fuel consumption
- Perkins Automated Container
- Saturn Dual-Shaft Industrial Shredder Series
- Semi-Underground, Deep Collection System for waste and recyclables
- Morbark introduces new horizontal grinder, Biomass MicroChipper, and new insert
- Compact, light crushing and screening buckets designed for mid-range carriers
- Windrow Manager 3.0 Compost Management Software
August 16, 2010
In response to a steady growth of worldwide inquiries requesting service and parts for existing shredders, SSI Shredding Systems of Wilsonville, Oregon, announced this past July the formation of...