News Headlines | Shredders
March 4, 2013
In the fall of 2012. Wendt Corporation announced the installation of an upgraded non ferrous system at Recycle WV. The upgrade was a result of Recycle WV’s goal to expand their plant and help...
November 22, 2012
Hammel New York LLC, out of Bohemia, N.Y., has named CAN-CON Equipment its official dealer covering all Canadian provinces. CAN-CON, a division of the Canadian Group of Companies, was...
October 29, 2012
Emerson Bearing, Boston’s leading bearing company catering to OEM and MRO (maintenance, repair and operations) markets around the world, has found a niche in the metal shredding industry. A...
- Dry label removal from PET bottles
- Continuous-feed composter
- Sennebogen launches “Green Efficiency” in America with E-Series material handlers
- Automatic baler designed specifically for tire wire
- Hybrid metal building open web rafter system
- New Liebherr LH 50 M material handler displayed at Bauma
- Super 80 Grizzly features eight tons-per-hour capacity in single line tire processing applications
October 22, 2012
In 2010, Eriez introduced their P-REX Scrap Drum to the global recycling industry. Liberty Iron & Metal Southwest, Phoenix, opened in 2009, was the first facility to implement the technology into...
June 4, 2012
Early in February (2012), the China Ministry of Industry and Information Technology released a new industrial directory for renewable recycling resources and technology. The new directory is meant to...
April 18, 2011
Interstate Shredding is located on a 28-acre facility in Girard, Ohio and is an operation that dates back to the 1950s. In 2008 the new owners upgraded the facility’s entire infrastructure with...
August 16, 2010
In response to a steady growth of worldwide inquiries requesting service and parts for existing shredders, SSI Shredding Systems of Wilsonville, Oregon, announced this past July the formation of...