Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/news/2429/new-waste-concepts-awarded-for-export-efforts
News | Headlines | MSW Recycling
August 7, 2012 - This past May, New Waste Concepts became the first solid waste industry equipment and technology provider to receive the U.S. Department of Commerce’s “E” award, which recognizes companies that make significant contributions toward increasing U.S. exports.
Milton F Knight, owner and CEO of New Waste Concepts Inc. stated that New Waste Concepts is the first company that provides products and technology to the solid waste industry to receive the award. He called the award an incredible honour, and said his company’s recognition is the result of the excellent work done by the team located in Perrysburg, Ohio, as well as New Waste Concepts’ distributors and agents in China, Canada, UK, Ireland, Lithuania, Greece, Bahrain, New Zealand, Australia and Japan.
- Dry label removal from PET bottles
- Continuous-feed composter
- Sennebogen launches “Green Efficiency” in America with E-Series material handlers
- Automatic baler designed specifically for tire wire
- Hybrid metal building open web rafter system
- New Liebherr LH 50 M material handler displayed at Bauma
- Super 80 Grizzly features eight tons-per-hour capacity in single line tire processing applications