Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/news/2199/caris-2012-convention-show-update
News | Headlines
May 22, 2012 - The Canadian Association of Recycling Industry’s (CARI) 2012 convention is set for June 21 to 23, in Ottawa. CARI says they are happy to be back at the Chateau Laurier Hotel, in the heart of downtown Ottawa, and minutes from Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, and the ByWard Market.
The organization says their exhibit space is sold out and they expect record attendance. This year’s two expert industry panels will provide take-home value, and the show's exhibit hall, receptions and tours will offer excellent networking opportunities. Registration is still available. Send registration forms to Donna Turner, and don’t forget to specify if you wish to participate in the golf, white-water rafting, or the Ottawa city tour: space is limited for these events.
The CARI hotel block will be released on May 21. After that date, rooms will be based on availability only. For further information, please call Donna Turner at 905-426-9313 or email email@example.com. www.cari-acir.org
- Dry label removal from PET bottles
- Continuous-feed composter
- Sennebogen launches “Green Efficiency” in America with E-Series material handlers
- Automatic baler designed specifically for tire wire
- Hybrid metal building open web rafter system
- New Liebherr LH 50 M material handler displayed at Bauma
- Super 80 Grizzly features eight tons-per-hour capacity in single line tire processing applications