Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/companies/733/continental-biomass-industries-inc
22 Whittier Street
United States, 03858
Continental Biomass Industries, Inc. (CBI), of Newton, NH, is the leading provider of portable and stationary biomass recovery solutions. CBI’s Magnum Force Series grinders and chippers are capable of handling demanding applications in the forestry, construction and demolition debris, municipal solid waste, biofuel power generation, pulp and saw mills, mulch, landscaping, and yard waste markets. For more than two decades, CBI has supplied the most durable, reliable, and productive equipment in the industry, with emphasis on minimizing downtime and maximizing throughout. CBI products also include the Grizzly Mill® Wood Waste Hog, the Annihilator (known as the Mother of all Shredders) and Stationary Screening Systems.
Products on File
- Innovative "Green Efficiency" and safety features mark the first appearance of Sennebogen material handlers at CONEXPO
- Caterpillar showcases more than 40 machines on 60,000 square feet of exhibit area at CONEXPO 2014
- MB America to give away a $36,000 machine during 2014 CONEXPO-CONAGG in Las Vegas
- Avis Industrial Corporation Acquires Harris Waste Management Group, Inc.
- Powerscreen launches three new machines at CONEXPO 2014