Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/companies/733/continental-biomass-industries-inc
22 Whittier Street
United States, 03858
Continental Biomass Industries, Inc. (CBI), of Newton, NH, is the leading provider of portable and stationary biomass recovery solutions. CBI’s Magnum Force Series grinders and chippers are capable of handling demanding applications in the forestry, construction and demolition debris, municipal solid waste, biofuel power generation, pulp and saw mills, mulch, landscaping, and yard waste markets. For more than two decades, CBI has supplied the most durable, reliable, and productive equipment in the industry, with emphasis on minimizing downtime and maximizing throughout. CBI products also include the Grizzly Mill® Wood Waste Hog, the Annihilator (known as the Mother of all Shredders) and Stationary Screening Systems.
Products on File
- Montgomery celebrates opening of one of the most advanced MRFs in the U.S.
- ISRI highlights importance of Design, Education, and Outreach on Earth Day
- Government of Canada invests in pilot project for sustainable waste management in Northern territory
- MMBC program spurs building of flagship container recycling facility
- American Disposal turns "ballistic" with first recycling processing facility