Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/companies/346/allied-gator-inc
2100 Poland Avenue
United States, 44502
Allied-Gator, Inc. manufactures innovative hydraulic attachments for the demolition and scrap processing/recycling industries. Products include the patented MT™ Series Multi-Tool™ in sizes from 800-52,000 lbs. featuring patented Quick-Change™ Shear, Cracker/Crusher and Densifier™ Jaw Sets for structural steel demolition, reinforced concrete reduction, rail processing, material handling and densifying. Allied-Gator additionally manufactures the MT™ Series Mag Extension™ and the patented Allied-Gator Claw Bucket™. Visit www.alliedgator.com for tool specifications, pictures and videos.
The patented Allied-Gator MT™ Series Multi-Tool™ features patented Quick-Change™ Shear, Cracker/Crusher & Densifier™ Jaw Sets, which can be switched in the field in 15 minutes, enabling a single machine to perform all structural steel/concrete demolition, cast reduction, material densifying & rail processing applications with maximum effectiveness. The MT line is offered in 11 rotating sizes from 800-52,000 lbs. & can accommodate carriers from skid steers & compacts to mass excavators.
Products on File
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant