Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/companies/3124/scarab-manufacturing
For 30 years, SCARAB Manufacturing and Leasing, Inc. has been producing the patented windrow composting machines designed to meet the ever increasing need for safe, efficient methods for reduction of the waste stream. The windrow composting system provides both immediate and long term solutions to today's crisis in organic waste management.
Composting the organic contents of the waste stream not only reduces the strain on the landfills, but also results in a valuable soil conditioner that may be applied to municipal lands, such as parks or golf courses; may be used for potting soils, lawns, or in forestry; or, in some cases, may be used as a soil amendment in agriculture.
Products on File
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant