Recycling Product News
Page URL: http://rpn.baumpub.com/companies/1545/dust-control-technology
1607 W. Chanute Rd
United States, 61615
A single DustBoss® machine can blanket up to 125,000 square feet with a fine mist of water droplets measuring 50-200 microns, the optimal size for suppressing airborne particles.
This ultra-fine mist attracts dust particles and odor droplets, encapsulating them and driving them to the ground. The customizable units are fully automatic and portable, with a variety of options. The flexibility of the DustBoss design makes it well suited for applications in recycling and scrap, transfer stations, rock/aggregate processing, demolition, mining, coal handling, biomass handling and wood processing.
The DustBoss is backed by the industry’s longest warranty: 3 years or 3,000 hours. Proprietary VPS™ Technology (Variable Particle Sizing) provides superior results by matching droplets to specific dust particle size for optimum performance. Models available for purchase or lease (short- or long-term).
Products on File
- Bunting to show new products at WasteExpo 2013 in New Orleans
- Goodyear to display Self-Sealing Truck Tires at Waste Expo 2013
- Taking conversion to natural gas one step further
- Sealed compaction key to keeping the lid on restaurant waste
- UK waste management firm selects Machinex solution for new RDF/SRF material separation plant